Monday, November 10, 2014

Great Bathroom Cleaner and Disinfectant in Japan

Scrubbing Bubbles! 

I discovered a great toilet/ bathtub/ kitchen cleaner. It's Scrubbing Bubbles made by SC Johnson.

The Scrubbing Bubbles Discovery:

I had a girls night one Friday evening. Because we can't be too noisy, we just decided to be messy. We played a card game and whoever lose will get some lipstick marks on her face. It was fun until we had to finally remove the lipstick on our faces. (No, we didn't use Scrubbing Bubbles on our face.) We scrubbed our faces clean leaving the stain on the host's bathroom sink. Ordinary soap and water can't completely clean out the sink. The host then handed us Scrubbing Bubbles! With just a few scrubs in a few minutes, her sink was shining clean. I was so amazed (since I'm a sucker for cleanliness) that I also bought my own Scrubbing Bubbles.


The First Time:

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I was excited to use my own Scrubbing Bubbles. I love cleaning but I hate cleaning my tub. I'm not doing anything weird in my tub but it feels like it's stained. The surface is unevenly slippery and smooth. I had to scrub hard to even out the smoothness. Then, Scrubbing Bubbles came and my life was changed!

As soon as I uncapped the can, I sprayed Scrubbing Bubbles all over the tub, the sink, the bathroom floor and toilet bowl. (Take note: I sprayed water on everything first.)  Then I scrub away stains and dirt with less effort than I usually exert. I sprayed water again and tada! Sparkles everywhere! Cleaning will never be the same again. I was so happy I could lick my tub. My sanity's intact so I held myself back.

The Other Details: 

After my first time, I'm now looking forward to cleaning my toilet and bath. Aside from it remove stains effectively, Scrubbing Bubbles has a mild scent.It doesn't have that strong hospital-ish odor that most cleaners and disinfectant have.

In Japan, you can buy Scrubbing Bubbles in supermarkets and drugstores. I bought mine at Super Drug Store or Kyorindo. It costs less than 300 Yen. It will probably last for 3 months or more.


How about you, are you satisfied with your bathroom cleaner? 


Try this wonderful cleaner!

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...