Thursday, November 19, 2015

Unlimited Pizza at Grazie Gardens

Craving for some pizza? Satisfy your cravings with Grazie's unlimited pizza.

Okay, that sounds like a sales pitch. But really, I love Grazie so much it's a sin not to share it.

Grazie is an Italian restaurant chain. I think they have three branches in Hamamatsu- one near where I live, one near where I work and I don't know where the other one is.

The one near my apartment is where I frequently go. It's along Nakatajima Road,  south of Hamamatsu Station. It's about 20 minutes from the station by bus or car. You can take Bus No. 4 to get there.

Grazie has the usual offerings of an Italian place- pasta, pizza, salad, dessert and wine. What makes them unique is their wide variety of pizza. They have the usual kinds and some rare ones. They have curry pizza which I highly recommend you try. They have dessert pizza which resembles a crepe. They have Japanese flavored pizza. Take note that the pizza are all thin crusts.

Below is Grazie's food package options for 1 person.


Set A means you'll get unlimited pizza, unlimited drinks, salad and pasta.
Set B means you'll get unlimited pizza, unlimited drinks, salad, pasta and dessert.
Set C means you'll get unlimited pizza, unlimited drinks, salad, hamburg steak and dessert.

I usually get  A or B. I never tried the C because it's just too much, don't you think?

Grazie has single food servings too. But, if you order one of the set food, a pizza server will repeatedly offer various pizza. Yum! Yum!

So put those cravings to rest and have some pizza at Grazie!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...